Police and the Fire Service attended the sudden death of a man in his 50s in Co Antrim last night.
It is believed the emergency services were called to a property at Coast Road, Ballygally, near Larne at around 8.50pm on Sunday.
It is claimed that the Fire Service were notified following the activation of a carbon monoxide alarm at the property.
A post mortem is due to be carried out however the death is not being treated as suspicious at this time.
It is believed the Health and Safety Executive will be tasked this morning to establish if there is any basis to the suggestion C02 may have been present.