The Faugheen 50 Road Races will go ahead in August after the organisers confirmed enough entries had been received to allow the meeting to proceed.
The Irish national event will be held on the weekend following the Metzeler Ulster Grand Prix, taking place on Saturday and Sunday, August 15-16.
Competitors including William Dunlop, Derek Sheils and Derek McGee plus club members Brian McCormack and John Walsh have been confirmed on the entry list.
A statement issued by the Faugheen 50 Road Race Club said: “The Club has received commitments from enough racers to run our road race. The Club would in particular like to sincerely thank all racers that we spoke to over the last few days who gave us firm commitments to attend our road race and all those who said they would bring extra bikes.
“We are proud of the Irish road racing community who have pulled out all the stops and who may incur extra costs to attend our road race to ensure that we maintain an Irish Championship Road Race here in the Village of Faugheen.”
“We are sincerely thrilled and delighted that we are going ahead with the 2015 running of the Faugheen 50 Road Race,” the statement added.
“The Club would like to thank all our sponsors for their continued support of the Faugheen 50 Road Race Club and the residents and farmers in the village and surrounding areas of Faugheen for their continued support: it is very much appreciated.”