1. How many Irish teams compete in the PRO14 rugby competition?
2. True or false. Tony Hawk’s nickname is Birdman.
3. Thomas Frank is the manager of which Sky Bet Championship team?
4. Which medal did England’s women’s field hockey team win at the 2010 World Cup?
Blackpool reject bid for Shayne Lavery amid Millwall speculation
Jeremy McWilliams notches Bishopscourt double at Classic Bike Festival Ireland on Michael Dunlop's Team Classic Suzuki
Tributes to ‘Mr Belfast’ Jim Gillespie after former Belfast Giants owner passes away
In Pictures: Team NI's Commonwealth Games medal winners
FULL MEDAL TALLY for the four home nations in the Commonwealth Games: Northern Ireland comes in just behind South Africa and Malaysia
5. How many times have the Bradford Bulls won the Challenge Cup?
6. Which country recently became the number one-ranked men’s Test cricket team for the first time?
7. What is Golden State Warriors guard Steph Curry’s career-high for points in a game? A- 62; B- 65; C- 66
8. What nationality is Manchester United forward Edinson Cavani?
9. How many sailing gold medals did Great Britain win at the 2016 Rio Olympics?
10. Prior to this year, when did the Cleveland Browns last reach the NFL play-offs?
Answers: 1. Four; 2. True; 3. Brentford; 4. Bronze; 5. Five; 6. New Zealand; 7. A- 62; 8. Uruguayan; 9. Two; 10. 2002