And Craigavon Magistrates Court was also told yesterday (Wednesday) that because of the number of defendants the case would probably be heard in Belfast.
Two men, both from the Republic of Ireland, have already been charged in connection with the parade.
Seamus Raymond Byrne (53), The Orchard, Ardee, and Kevin Kavanagh (67), Carleys Bridge, Enniscorthy, are accused on taking part in an un-notified parade on May 28 this year in Lurgan.
A public prosecutor said there were a number of these cases which had been allocated to a senior prosecutor who was asking for a lengthy adjournment.
Linfield v Portadown Sunday clash: Breakers of the Sabbath will answer to God
Tom Topping: Heartbroken daughter says ‘world is totally shattered’ after father’s shock death - funeral details released
College lecturer dies while on holiday
Michelle O’Neill has kicked sand in the face of victims of terrorism
‘Holistic and inclusive’: Northern Ireland Office Wilton Park report so full of ‘lazy jargon’ it makes you ‘lose the will to live’
She added that there was a lot of CCTV coverage involved.
District Judge, Mr Peter King, asked how many potential defendants there were.
The prosecutor replied the number could be up to 75 and the matter would probably been heard in Belfast.
Judge King said it was a case where some degree of consolidation was needed.
He adjourned the cases involving Byrne and Kavanagh to November 9.