Who is on BBC Question Time tonight?
BBC Question Time will air on BBC1 Northern Ireland tonight at 11:25pm.
The programme, which is hosted by Fiona Bruce, is likely to discuss the latest conflict between Israel and the Gaza Strip, the Queen's Speech and the announcement that there is to be a public inquiry into how the government handled Covid-19.
Tonight's guests are as follows:
- Robert Buckland - Conservative - Secretary of State for Justice Lord High Chancellor of Great Britain - MP for South Swindon.
- Lisa Nandy - Labour - Shadow Secretary of State for Foreign and Commonwealth Affairs - MP for Wigan.
- Kate Forbes - SNP - Cabinet Secretary for Finance in Scotland's devolved administration in Hollyrood - Member of the Scottish Parliament for Skye, Lochaber and Badenoch.
- Paul Mason - Journalist - Former Culture and Digital Editor as well as Economics Editor at Channel 4 News.
- Michelle Dewberry - Winner of reality television show The Apprentice in 2006 and now a news presenter for GB News.
A message from the Editor:
Thank you for reading this story on our website. While I have your attention, I also have an important request to make of you.
With the coronavirus lockdown having a major impact on many of our advertisers — and consequently the revenue we receive — we are more reliant than ever on you taking out a digital subscription.
Subscribe to newsletter.co.uk and enjoy unlimited access to the best Northern Ireland and UK news and information online and on our app. With a digital subscription, you can read more than 5 articles, see fewer ads, enjoy faster load times, and get access to exclusive newsletters and content. Visit https://www.newsletter.co.uk/subscriptions now to sign up.
Our journalism costs money and we rely on advertising, print and digital revenues to help to support them. By supporting us, we are able to support you in providing trusted, fact-checked content for this website.