FLASHBACK: Try our sports quiz
Test your sporting knowledge:
1. How many times did Tim Henman make the Wimbledon semi-finals?
2. The Walker Cup and Curtis Cup are amateur events in which sport?
3. Who scored a double-century for New Zealand in their second Test victory over Pakistan last week?
4. In which sport would you find the terms “dedans”, “tambour” and the “hazard chases”?
"Huge question mark" over North West 200 in 2023, warns Mervyn Whyte
‘Still hope for North West 200’ says Ulster road racing legend Phillip McCallen
Manx Grand Prix 2022: Practice schedule, race order and roads closing times as festival returns on Isle of Man
Oran Kearney pays tribute to Gareth McConaghie on his retirement
Linfield hit by two-goal lead loss in late Europa first-leg drama
5. The Duke of Cambridge supports which Premier League club?
6. With which sport would you associate the name Tyler Wright?
7. Who has won more Olympic medals out of Italy and China?
8. Who scored for Wolves in their 1-0 win over Crystal Palace in the FA Cup on Friday night?
9. South Africa’s Luvo Manyonga is facing sanctions over alleged breaches of anti-doping rules. In which pursuit is he an Olympic silver medallist?
10. How many tries were scored as Wasps beat Bath 52-44 in the Gallagher Premiership on Friday night?
Answers: 1. Four; 2. Golf; 3. Kane Williamson; 4. real (or royal) tennis; 5. Aston Villa; 6. Surfing; 7. Italy (577 to 543); 8. Adama Traore; 9. Long jump; 10. 11.