1. What sport does Xander Schauffele play?
2. True or false. Son Heung-min is the first Asian player to score more than 50 goals in the Premier League.
3. The Manchester derby was first contested in which year? A- 1879; B- 1881; C- 1884
4. What do the Olympic rings represent?
Manx Grand Prix: Michael Dunlop gears up for Classic Superbike victory bid on new Team Classic Suzuki GSX-R750
Organisers hope returning Mid-Antrim 150 will become permanent fixture on Irish road racing calendar again
‘Remember the sabbath day...’: Northern Ireland’s biggest Protestant church voices worries over Sunday football as Linfield gets ready to clash with Portadown
Kofi Balmer 'feels amazing' after making dream move to Crystal Palace
Paul Doolin's focus shift from firefighting to foundations
5. Which bowler recently became England’s top T20 wicket-taker?
6. Which former St Helens rugby league player retired following the side’s Super League victory this year?
7. How many times did AP McCoy win the Grand National?
8. Which of the clubs currently participating in Premiership Rugby is the oldest?
9. How many times has Novak Djokovic beat Rafael Nadal at the French Open?
10. The Bulls, Bears and Blackhawks are all associated with which US city?
Answers: 1. Golf; 2. True; 3. B- 1881; 4. The five participating continents; 5. Chris Jordan; 6. James Graham; 7. One; 8. Sale Sharks (1861); 9. One; 10. Chicago