1. At which Grand Prix did Lewis Hamilton secure the first of his seven Formula One world drivers’ titles?
2. Rob Burrow won eight Super League titles with which club?
3. Who, in 2016, broke Anne Keothavong’s record as the youngest player to represent Great Britain in the Fed Cup?
4. Ron Flowers, member of England’s victorious 1966 World Cup squad, won three league titles and an FA Cup with which club?
Manx Grand Prix: Michael Dunlop gears up for Classic Superbike victory bid on new Team Classic Suzuki GSX-R750
‘Remember the sabbath day...’: Northern Ireland’s biggest Protestant church voices worries over Sunday football as Linfield gets ready to clash with Portadown
Organisers hope returning Mid-Antrim 150 will become permanent fixture on Irish road racing calendar again
Paul Doolin's focus shift from firefighting to foundations
James Singleton soaking up every minute of Glentoran life
5. Who was the first woman to win 100 senior England football caps?
6. Junior doctor Kim Daybell represents Great Britain in which Paralympic sport?
7. Who is New Zealand men’s leading Test wicket-taker?
8. After the United States and the old Soviet Union, which country sits third on the all-time Summer Olympics gold medal table?
9. Who was Britain’s champion flat jockey in 2020?
10. Becky Hammon became the first woman to officially coach in the NBA when she took over from the ejected Gregg Popovich on Wednesday night for which franchise?
1. Brazilian GP, 2. Leeds Rhinos, 3. Katie Swan, 4. Wolves, 5. Gill Coultard, 6. Table tennis, 7. Sir Richard Hadlee (431), 8. Great Britain, 9. Oisin Murphy, 10. San Antonio Spurs.