Morrisons has launched a new Vegan Essentials Food Box, which can be delivered to your doorstep for £35 during lockdown.
Designed to help its vegan customers through the coronavirus crisis, the box is aimed at those who are vulnerable or self-isolating, though can be purchased by anyone.
Weighing just shy of 15kg and containing 23 items, the box includes lentils, jackfruit, couscous, meat free sausages, meat free mince, dairy free cheese, and almond milk - as well as a mix of fresh fruit and vegetables.
The produce will feed two people for a week.
A typical Morrisons Vegan Essentials Box will include:
- KTC Chickpeas, 500g
- Morrisons Jackfruit in BBQ Sauce, 150g
- Morrisons Cous Cous, 500g
- Di Martino Penne Pasta, 500g
- Pure Sunflower Spread, 500g
- Alpro Almond Milk Unsweetened, 1L
- Alpro Plain Yoghurt, 500g
- Morrisons Almonds, 200g
- Violife Dairy Free Cheese, 200g
- Heck Meat-Free Sausages
- The Meatless Farm Co Mince, 400g
- Morrisons V Taste No Chicken Strips, 228g
- Morrisons Wonky Carrots, 1kg
- Morrisons Brown Onions, 1kg
- Morrisons The Best Sweet Peppers, 250g
- Morrisons Baby Spinach, 160g
- Morrisons The Best Farmhouse Loaf, 800g
- Morrisons Baby Potatoes, 1kg
- Morrisons Royal Gala Apples, 6 pack
- Morrisons Passata, 500g
- Morrisons Vegan Stock Pots, 4 pack
- Morrisons Apple & Cinnamon Granola, 500g
- Lotus Original Caramelised Biscuits, 250g
'Feeding the nation during unprecedented times'
Tessa Callaghan, Head of Food Boxes at Morrisons said: “Many of our vegan customers have got in touch to ask whether we could create a food box for them.
"We’ve sourced some of the best vegan food for this food box as we continue to play our full part in feeding the nation during these unprecedented times.”
The new Vegan Essentials Box follows hot on the heels of the supermarket's other recent box introductions, including its Gluten Free Food Box and British Farmers Food Box.
To order your own Morrisons Vegan Essentials Box, head to morrisons.com/food-boxes